- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

epic day

So today was just like any other day.... went for my singing lesson that went quite well. Complained about having to walk so much. Read the diary of a wimpy kid book 2. Went to nick's house and met his bro. went to roger's workplace with him and bought 3cups of soup. Bought 2 regular and 1 medium Yami yogurts. Went home early cause shao heng decided to go home and not go billiards. Forgot to return nick's thermo flask (weile’s fault anyway). Chatted with nick and le over the phone. Went blog surfing (roger's and SY's blogs only) and teased them again. Allowed my hamster to crawl so silently out of the cage without my knowing. Found my hamster, behind the couch, staring at me. Got scolded from shao ye for writing a marvelous poem for him and shaoye sao. Epically failed to plan for tmr's agenda. And finally using my blog as an escape from boredom and sian-ness.

Yea. Nice day. -.-“

Here’s the poem my shaoye wrote to shengying:
A honeystick a day,
To keep Emo-ness away,
So that the blues won’t stay,
And to keep sore throat at bay!

I decided to be nice and pump it up. This was what I wrote as a regular unknown anonymous poet:

Roger Ying
Strepsils, fish balls and a honey stick a day.
Mixed with love, I want to say.
If only my Falltumn will, by my side, stay.
No more emo-ness, sadness, oh how gay!

Doesn’t that sound so much better? And he and she scolded me for that…. You can’t stop emerging talents I say. Masterpieces come from the heart and critics pierces to the heart. But at least my Shaoye thanks me for that. :)

It was fun today, trying to hide from BPians as they stream towards us when lele brought me home. We were like walk walk walk BPian! Walk walk walk. Hahhas…. Trying to avoid more gossip and rumors. It felt like playing a game of dodge balls. Hahas. It was fun.

After reading the diary of a wimpy kid, I still have no idea why guys my age are so interested in it. The sadistic mind in all of them, emerge when the wimpy kid becomes wimpy. What’s with wimpy?? (Hey, alliteration!! WWW) Hahas. Lending the book out to lele was a wrong choice of bork’s. he just reads the book and chuckles to himself once in a while. Owels, the book is good in curing boredom though.

Lets talk about food now. Soup!!! Chicken noodle and broccoli cheese…. Yummmm… quizznos have good soup. Should go buy. (: oh and Yami yogurt….. yami is yummy. Natural, soursop, green apple, peach, blackcurrent, blueberry. All wonderful……………

Oh yar! I spoke to ying today. Yay! She got roger a prezzie! But she not as 重色轻友 as I thought. She got one for me too! (and all the other girls and weile and nick and hanjun) but all not important. She got a prezzie for roggie!!! He will so cherish it…. Hahas. :)

Going to sing k tmr with jarin and the rest. :) so I guess I shall stop here now…. bb