- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

this post is mostly dedicated to Shengying

today i had my singing lesson and lele and nick brought me there. before that, we played pool with sec3s from fairfield that we have no idea of. hahas. playing with strangers is fun. we played two matches and won both! ha! me and nick. unbeatable duo!! woohooo.

singing was alright. but i have to say tha i shant eat twister fries before my lesson anymore. arghs. it was quite hard to lift my soft pallete today. couldnt sing very well. oh, my stupidness to eat fried food before singing...

on the way to my teacher's house, nick told me that shengying was not too happy that i teased her, "oh the person who wanted to swim alone" when she wanted to surprise me by coming to IRC. well, i want to say thank you to her for coming for it has been along time since we met. i really was pleasantly surprised. however, i am also sorry for blogging about the suckiness. i dont feel that you are sucky. i feel sucky cause i cant be with my best friend. hope you understand that.

about the teasing, well, i always thought we were close enough to tease each other like that. we girls (before the clique merged) have always been teasing each other like that. remember? you tease us too and we do the same. so hope you wont take it so seriously. after so many years, im sure you know me, my nuttyness and my teasing already. XP