- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

yay mama!

Hahas. Today was supposedly a sian day. *Cue "Aww.."* But the fun started when I was playing with my hamsters *Cue nice playful music* when the nice soothing sound of nature called upon me. *Cue nature* I was enlightened. *Cue enlightenment music* I picked up the source of it. It was glowing with radiance and fuchsia (hey, my favourite colour!) *Cue “Wow”*

The source of nature was weird as it had a strip of red in the midst of black. *Cue scary music. You know, “Deng-deng-deng-deng~”* Oh, I had another experience of being enlighten. *Cue “Wow”again. Enlightenment comes so easily meh?* I realised it was my phone. *Cue “Chey~”* (hey! Who is that idiot doing the cueing?! It’s making me look bad!)

Then, suddenly, *Cue lower scary music* (stop that!) *Cue “it’s too late to apologise”*, nick called to go out and play pool. But long story short, it dint happen.

I then went to take a look at my message. It was from a friend. He said he had wandered until around my block and asked if he could come up for awhile. I of course replied ok. And before I was ready after my shower, he was already up here. So I ended up welcoming him to my house with a mess of a hair.

I knew that something was bothering him. Probed a little but he refused to talk. And since I had no right to tie him up to my couch with a rope and question him with a table lamp in his face, I did not manage to find out what was wrong with him but I guess it had to smth to do with his parents. Hope he feels better.

We did a Sudoku puzzle together. (I digressed a little by doing a spot the difference puzzle and a number search in the midst of thinking about the answers) it was fun looking at my dad’s defeated face.

We then played with Yang Yang and Pao Pao. It cheered him up a lil’ I guess. The power of the 三点水 (3dotted water droplets)! Because you know 洋洋and泡泡both have the droplets in their name. Hahas.

When he went home, I messaged him to see if he was alright. He seemed to feel better already. So I probed again. But he again refused to tell. Then I went “if you can confide in SH, you can confide in me. I saw you sms-ing him” but then I realised that they were only chatting about what game SH was playing. Boyz -.-.

Then he replied “Woohoo”. So I decided to show boyz -.- what girls are capable of. So I wanted to show off my great English skills (B3) to him (A1). (Clever aren’t I?) So I said, “playing mindless games that has no contribution whatsoever to the state of the world’s future or peace is hardly something I would Woohoo about.” Aren’t I sensible!!

So then there is the rest of this but I doubt you would be interested to know. Of course, you would not be interested to know about this anyway in the first place but hey, my bloggie. I bet I’ve said that a tons of times already but it’s fun to say it again and again and again. HA!

Oh ya, today roger and nick called me again while I was blogging. And roger asked me why everyone thinks SY and him are a couple. I replied with a series of questions. (his answers are in the bracs)

1. Who is the one you spend most of your time smsing? (SY) ok.
2. Who is the one you talk on the phone the most except for nick? (SY) ah. Strike two.
3. Who did you go out with for the entire day to play just recently without anyone else? (SY) that’s strike three and you should be out.
4. Who are you closest to in the clique excluding boys? (SY) there you go.

Only clique members know that you guys are not together. Other ppl will obviously think otherwise. The world is shallow.

5. Whose name have you been saying the most in the past few seconds? (wu liao. SY)

The only reason why I asked the last random question is because nick could hear what I was saying. All he heard was roger going SY SY SY SY. So he was guessing wildly with weird questions. Funny to hear. So I decided to make roger say SY once more for the fun of it.

So today I went out with my mum for dinner. For once, and I’m serious (ser-rai-ers), I saw her eating fried food from a fast food restaurant. Big break for my mama! WOW! See. Now this is some news that actually impacts the future. At least my future. Next time I can bring my mama to eat FFS. Hahas. *Cue YAY MUM!* (thank you)