- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Monday, January 25, 2010

would i rather dissapear?

Ever played a game of would you rather? It’s like someone gives you 2options and you have to choose one. Example: you are dreaming of marshmallow world. Would you rather wake up to see 1. Your pillow gone or 2. Half a bloody rabbit? If anyone were to asked me Would I rather be accused once or…. Well, before he can even finish his sentence, I would have made up my mind towards the latter option. If I only had to choose one thing in this world to hate, it would be being wrongly accused.

Heard of the word “instincts” before? I thought everyone had instincts. But I guess not all of us. Ok, I know im not making myself so clear here, but I’m too sick and tired of everything to talk about it anymore. I don’t even know why I’m doing this.