- Music -

Words feed and music heals but performance inspires the soul.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy bdae Jay!

Happy birthday Jason!! Today is Jason’s birthday. Wow he has grown SO old. (Aren’t you glad that I caps 'so' instead of 'old'?) And it has been a tiring day for all of us.

I the morning, I was on the phone with roger about making a card for Jason. Normally my cards would take hours to do, so since he said he would help out, I decided I could make a nicer one instead of a simpler one which I have thought of doing due to the time constraint. So I began my sketching.

And then I waited and waited and waited. Then when I was tired with waiting, I realised that roger was still at home at 1.55! Urgh! It’s like we have to be at cck at 2.30 so we have to leave my house at 2.15. There was obviously no time to go the card anymore. What the hell.

as i rushed through the card, thoughts were spinning in my mind. i was telling myself about how roger has proven himself to me to be really unreliable and one who i cannot count on in the future.

I was practically on fire. Cause I was super angry and was drawing super fast. My only hope arrived when I heard the doorbell ring. It was Sheng Ying. Thank god she came to help. Roger? Still nowhere in sight, unfortunately.

I was wondering how I would react when roger came. I was expecting myself to be especially brutal and shred him into slices, wait, no, not slices, tiny microscopic pieces which have been pureed with my dagger eyes, axe words, and blender slap. Yea, that’s for making me so freaking anxious.

But to MY (repeat, MY, not his, MY) surprise, I was such in a hurry and worried that all I did was drag him to the room to do the card from the piano chair. (He was still fooling around. Ignorant about my tension within)

I didn’t even scold him one bit! Argh! How could i?! I am so disappointed in myself! I was so lenient! I mean come on! But I guess, it was the fact that he is my Shaoye. As in how can you get angry with Shaoye? It’s almost impossible. So yea, Shaoye, you owe me a slap. XP

We ended up being 1hour late and yea, we were NOT the latest. (Shocking isn’t it?!) We had our picnic at Bukit Timah’s hill’s meadow. I was so dapai that I was the only one who sat on the ponchos while the others were still setting everything up. Food was nice. And guess what? The cheese in the sandwich actually MELTED under the day’s hot sun.

Oh yar. There’s one funny thing about the picnic. Before we reached our destination, roger said that here maybe got wild boar or tiger come out of the forest. And while we were having our picnic, Mr Tan showed up! What a coincidence!

We played catching after that and when we were all exhausted; we took pics and went to play pool with nic D. I just sat, stood and chatted most of the time cause lele wasn’t feeling too well. (not sick, well, technique sick too.) reached home about 9.45. ate pizza and blogged. Hope lele and cheowlin liked their pao mian.